Have you got that pain in your neck?
- Bespoke massage following a consultation of symptoms
- Use a mix of hand massage techniques and with consultation, additionally hot stones, cupping, dry needling and K-Tape
- The client will likely find they will lie on their front, back, side or be in a seated position. The client must be comfortable at all times.
- A range of different exercises may be recommended (usually between 1 and 3) to be practiced daily for 2-3mins
- An altered position recommended for work / driving / watching TV
- Recomendations may be made to assist in an adjustment to posture
Number of treatments to expect/plan for
Everyone is different, and will react different depending how extreme the discomfort and length of time the symptom has been there. Everyone usually experiences an immediate improvement in symptoms, even if only marginally. It may take up to 3 sessions within a 3-6 weeks period to see a more significant difference in symptoms. The effectiveness of the treatment is dependent on a clients willingness to address any specific cause identified, practice the home advice and re-book within a reasonable time frame.